Care for Kids
As part of Iowa’s EPSDT program, the EPSDT Care for Kids newsletter:
- Informs Iowa health care professionals about Iowa’s EPSDT Care for Kids program;
- Encourages them to make use of this important resource; and
- Provides them with information about new developments in the field of health care.
The EPSDT Care for Kids newsletter articles reflect the primary objective for the newsletter's editorial board: promoting healthy child development throughout the state.
You are welcome to print out and share material from this newsletter with others. If you wish to reprint materials in another publication, whether print or electronic, please request permission prior to publication.
Please get in touch with the EPSDT Administrative Services Coordinator at 319-353-8869 to learn more.
Volumes 23 to 13
Click on the links below to access a printable copy of any of the available issues. For questions or more information about EPSDT newsletter articles, please get in touch with the EPSDT Administrative Services Coordinator at 319-353-8869.23
This newsletter is published three times a year as a joint project of the:
- Iowa Department of Human Services
- Iowa Department of Public Health
- Iowa Prevention of Disabilities Policy Council
- Center for Disabilities and Development at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics
Staff & Editorial Board
- Executive Editors: Ellen Link, MD
- Production Editor: Lesly Huffman
- Graphics Editor: Leigh Bradford
- Webmaster: Meredith Field
- Royann Mraz, MD
- Rhonda Enserro, MD
- Steven Wolfe, MD
- Kay DeGarmo
- Analisa Pearson
- Sally Oudekerk
If you have questions or would like information related to specific services or topics, please visit our Contact Us page.
If you prefer to get in touch with EPSDT Care for Kids by phone, please use the number below:
EPSDT is committed to making all information and materials accessible to everyone.
To increase the font size on pages, hold CTRL and press + (PC) or hold Command and press + (Mac). Please contact us if you need materials in alternate formats.