What’s new in primary care for children with ADHD?
- Trigeminal Nerve Stimulation: What should providers tell families who ask about electrical impulse therapy?
- CBD Oil (Cannabidiol): What do families need to know about the use of alternative medicine?
- Adverse Effects of Medication: How can families manage the adverse effects of medication treatment?
Join pediatricians at the UI Center for Disabilities and Development (CDD) on Friday, May 31 for answers to these questions and more. Presentations and discussion will also focus on epidemiology and risk factors for ADHD, commonly used screening tools, and screening for comorbid conditions. The workshop is approved for CMEs.
Registration is open -- deadline has been extended!
- Workshop Date: Friday, May 31, 2019 -- 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Location: Center for Disabilities and Development, 100 Hawkins Drive, Iowa City, IA 52242
Download the flyer/registration form.