Welcome to Iowa’s EPSDT’s Care for Kids provider website.
Helping providers promote the health, development and well-being of children.
Here you will find useful information and tools to put into practice the array of preventative services available through Iowa’s Early Screening, Diagnosis and Treatment (EPSDT) program for children birth to age 21.
Resources offered by this site:
- The Iowa EPSDT Care for Kids Health Maintenance Recommendations (periodicity schedule).
- Online preventative health/well-child screening tools, including the Iowa Child Health and Development Record forms (CHDR).
- Infant and pediatric protocols and reporting forms for hearing screening.
- Up-to-date immunization and lead screening schedules.
- I-Smile Oral Health Coordinators